February 2, 2013

THE FOUR: BEAUTY

So I haven't posted anything here since the new year, and that's basically because I've been busy with my work schedule and also going to different places on the weekends. I haven't abandoned it though, as I've been checking my Bloglovin', Twitter, Pinterest, etc. almost everyday. It takes time and an incredible amount of work to compile a decent post - which is what my homework has been this weekend thus far. I've updated my Etsy shop with loads of new items & I will be posting an extended beauty post here tomorrow! For now, I though it'd be best to start with four looks I've been lusting over recently, and proper application for tomorrow's post. I'm scheduled to have my hair done in the afternoon, and hopefully photos will follow in the next week!


Currentlybed head, flushed cheeks, stained lips, Goddess braids, & deep lashes









All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment