November 30, 2012

Pinterested: Pennyweight


Pinterest is not only a wonderful recipe/wedding/DIY hub, it boasts some of the best curated style boards I've ever seen. That's what I primarily use it for, and spend most of my "online window shopping" there. One of my favourite style boards is that of Elise's of Pennyweight.

Her board is a collection of contemporary femininity married with a modern approach to relaxed menswear for women, if that makes any sense. That is what my personal style is completely about. I like to dream about the most girly, romantic pieces and covering everything in a lovely chiffon (thoughts of that scene in Teen Witch where she covers her lampshades in pink chiffon came to mind...)- realistically, I wear knit sweaters or button-ups, pants, and boots or flats of some sort almost every day. I don't wear jewelry and my handbags stay pretty consistent. Oh, and I have thick black framed glasses. Pinterest is really the best outlet for me to satisfy my inner Keira-Knightley-in-a-period-film desires, but also access my real life wardrobe inspirations.

Pennyweight on Pinterest & the web
{Images via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment