July 13, 2013

REVIEW: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT WATERPROOF MASCARA


It's been a long time since I posted here. I'll spare the boring details of how work or play stole my attention and dive right into this review.





Rubber bristle wand! No clumpy and combs through perfectly.


Covergirl's Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara is a definition-long-lasting-freak's dream. My lashes are the type that are long and wispy, but are not super curly. They fall easily and clump easily, so I have to be pretty particular about my choices. LashBlast is too enormous and any other bristle-y wand clumps so fast. So, if you prefer defined lashes that don't flake-- go for this one. Here are the lovely shots of my creepy eyeballs before & after.


A sad, naked, emo eye-- complete with MySpace pic side glance. And yeah, I curled them.


Other eye with product. Bottom and top coated once. 


Once more with these daddy long leg lashes.


I use the color Very Black - waterproof.

I give it an A, not A+ because it is somewhat tricky to remove.
But, at least the "waterproof" claim is 100%.









No comments:

Post a Comment