April 14, 2013

SUNDAY FAVORITE: BEAUTY PRODUCT


Today I decided I'd share with you a product I've been using since around December. It's the bareMinerals Round The Clock waterproof eyeliner in Midnight that my mother gave me from her holiday gift set. Basically, it's a gel liner in pencil form. This is, by far, the best long wearing liner I've ever tried. I wear it on my upper water line every single day, for about 12 hours, and it never moves. I'm sure it would probably last all night. With that being said, it is very easily removed with make-up remover, which is such a blessing. I use Pond's Cold Cream to remove my make-up, and I've never had an issue with removing it.

This product retails for $15.00, which I personally believe is accurately priced for the quality! Also, I love the packaging. The matte finish on the pencil's body in contrast with the lid & base is really nice. (It's so smooth when sharpening too!)




Above: I swatched this with such a gentle & light stroke, and the intensity pay off is amazing.

Below: I waited 30 seconds to test the smudge range and I was actually shocked at how quickly it dried. You can see I barely had any smudging until the very tail end of the swatch. Absolutely brilliant.


Holy grail waterproof eyeliner!




No comments:

Post a Comment