April 27, 2013

SUMMER BOOK CLUB


Here is my summer reading list for this year. As you can see, I'm going on a bit of an Edith Wharton kick. Also, I included Gwyneth Paltrow's new book because lately I've needed some fresh ideas on easy recipes, and I know her's will be healthy versions. My "book club" has a noticeable concept, at least I think so. I didn't even realize it, but as I was browsing Amazon, I tried to search for books that aren't nighttime books, if that makes sense. Some books, in my opinion, you just can't read in the morning or daytime because it would conflict with the story's vision. Novels that are primarily romance, or involving travel, I tend to enjoy in the daylight on my bed or couch. It let's my imagination thrive a bit more because of the outside sounds and smells.

| Summer |  Edith Wharton
| Paris: The Novel | Edward Rutherfurd
| Beautiful Ruins | Jess Walter
| The House of Mirth | Edith Wharton
| It's All Good: Delicious, Easy, Recipes That Will
Make You Look Good and Feel Great | Gwyenth Paltrow




All images via Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment